Monday, March 25, 2013

Kris Aquino


So when this whole Kris-Aquino-crying-with-her-sisters-wearing-black-and-no-make-up
thing exploded, my Ate sent me a tweet saying that I should be there to
support her in case she has a  nervous breakdown on national television.



And theeeeeen, this drawing was made.
Her exact request to me was,
"Ana! Can u draw for me pls our presscon
with u and diday in black and me in ponytail,
no makeup? For my blog"



It didn't look like Ate with a ponytail, so I drew her with her hair down

ATE


2 comments:

  1. You are so interesting! I don't believe I've truly read through anything like that before.
    So great to find another person with some original thoughts on
    this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this
    up. This web site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a
    little originality!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: airplane simulator games

    ReplyDelete