Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dad's Birthday 2012, Part III

Meet the Gift Room!
(Well, we call it the Gift Room because all it was used
for last night was as a place to put Dad's gifts until the party was over)
_MG_2667


Ang cute ni Christian kasi he slipped and fell and was shy to get back
up because we all saw him fall. :-)) That's Ate trying to make him stand up na
_MG_2664


My job that night was to collect pictures of Christian with everyone
(I only got to ask Mr. Alan-dude because I can talk to him normally -
Si Ate kasi eh - she didn't want to help me out! Sabi niya,
"Ikaw na bahala!!! You're charming naman eh charm everyone!!!")
_MG_2669


Kuya Leo and Tita Sylvia (Dad, did I spell this right?)
_MG_2691


Mr. Alan-dude was wearing a cute Bape shirt!!
(Okay by now you guys probably already know that I love camouflage)
_MG_2766


I got a picture with Tito Greg!
(He is so cool that I had to look for glasses like his, okay.
And he helps me out with a lot of my homework because
I do not know anything about advertising)
_MG_2706


Manny and Manny
_MG_2687


These are my siblings
That's Ate Diday, Kuya Manolo, Ate, Jeroen, and Kuya Leo
_MG_2688


Jeroen and Kuya Leo (I see Mom there at the back - look o!)
_MG_2690


Hi
_MG_2672


Christian is too cute forever and ever and ever
_MG_2677
_MG_2679


The younger ones were bored last night -
They're turning out to be more and more like us older kids.
They ended up burning plants in the candles too
_MG_2692


Tita Evelyn, (Uhhh I know Miko knows her), Lisa, Uncle Jimmy, Tito Philip, Uncle Lawrence
_MG_2694


Dad, this was funny!
When I asked to take their picture, Uncle Jimmy was
sticking a bread stick on Tito Philip's head. :-))
Tito Philip got annoyed and pushed Uncle Jimmy's hand away
 before I could take the picture! (Nasayangan ako)
_MG_2695


The following pictures happened because we found the colorful lights:
1. Mickey, I'm sorry your nose disappeared
_MG_2711


2. Tracy, you told me you wanted this as a profile picture
_MG_2713


3. Uncle Lawrence pulled me over and asked me,
"Anette, do you sleep with those earrings on???"
Hehe those spiky earring are from Tisha and I love them
_MG_2714


Ate and Ana
_MG_2719


Ana: "Can I take your picture?"
Jeroen: "Agaaaaain???"
Ana: "Yes!"
_MG_2721


Kuya Manolo and Yogi (Yogi is Mickey and Daffy's youngest brother)
Gets niyo na ba? 1. Mickey Mouse 2. Daffy Duck 3. Yogi Bear
_MG_2722


The last part of the night (After eating, after taking pictures, after
walking around, after dessert, after making chika random people)
was spent in the Gift Room because we were bored

Exhibit A:
Tracy: "Anette take my picture on the chair!"
_MG_2729
_MG_2727


Exhibit B:
Ana: "Tracy!!! Take my picture on the chair also!!!"
(Yes, I turned my rosary into a mustache in the second shot)
_MG_2730
_MG_2741


Exhibit C:
Tracy is sticking her tongue out again
_MG_2739


Exhibit D:
Photo cannot even be explained because it really does not make any sense
_MG_2742


Exhibit D:
Random things in the room at the time
_MG_2750
_MG_2751


Exhibit E:
Ana trying to be a multo
(I really wanted to go as Jesus this Halloween, but
there was no time and no place to go trick or treating.
Jesus never happened. :-( Maybe next year)
_MG_2762


When we finally got home, me and Dad did what we always dooo
Dad sits with me in the living room and lets me open his gifts
I have to first tell him who the gift is from, then I get to open it

Dad likes to keep people's cards in the gifts after we
open them so he remembers who gave him what.
_MG_2768


Aaaand winning wrapping paper goes to.... Tito Buddy!
(I want to wrap things with this paper, ok)
_MG_2773

1 comment: