Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas 2013


MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!


Last Christmas, (I gave you my heart) ops super baduy joke sorry.
Last Christmas, we mostly celebrated in our room
(Which is why most of the photos were taken in there)


Following two photos were taken and directed by Ate:

1. "Ana, you lie down on the bed. Mickey, move next to Tracy. Okay, now smile."
_MG_7469


2. "Now laugh with your heads back!"
_MG_7471


For some reason gift-opening came waaaay before midnight.
Ate got me strawberry shorts and a lot more cute things,
and Kuya Manolo got me a lamp I could draw on!!!
_MG_7477


Miko taught Christian how to do a flip (with the help of his shoulder)
_MG_7486


You can never separate these two.
_MG_7489


So I just make buntot all the time
_MG_7493


How the room looked after the opening of gifts
_MG_7505


Merry Christmas to my favorite yaya!!!
_MG_7509



"Grabe ang ganda talaga ng homicidal dog na yan."
- Dad on Simba
_MG_7511



Hanging out with Jesus and Christian
(Happy Birthday, man!!!)
_MG_7520


Christian in his kung fu attire (aka ribbon on his forehead) telling me to help him get up
_MG_7512



Christian crying to Ate after one of the kids stole his kung fu attire
_MG_7541



Mickey being a serious Indian.
Don't the shadows on his face look like Indian facepaint?
_MG_7542


I ran out of space on the bed.
_MG_7564


Christian after getting over his missing kung fu attire.
Christian deciding that he would be part of our army instead.
Christian ordering us to get up and start a war with the other kids.
_MG_7566


2 comments:

  1. 1. Telenovela pictures
    2. I MISS BEL
    3. "homicidal dog"
    4. pero ikaw yung mukhang homicidal dun sa picture mo with Jesus and Christian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I should make up some title for that photo too....
      2. Bel misses you back! Wru ba!!!
      3. Yes, he was not wrong in saying that. Simba has bitten quite a number of people ^___^
      4. Well. I like being the father.

      Delete