Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life Updates: Part Six




1. THESIS DEFENSE IS FINALLY OVER
IMG_5298


2. Kuya Leo had a mexican on his birthday cake....
IMG_5212


3. REUNITED WITH SIMBA! 
IMG_5233


4. Find the cute dog huhuhuhu
IMG_5256


5. Dad has a skinny black guy in his office
IMG_5303


6. Taken right after my ORDEV-C finals - right before leaving
for THE TOE CONCERT HALLER
IMG_5333


7. The last time Toe was here, I missed the concert because of my thesis. 
I told myself I wouldn't be missing out on a lot naman, pero hello
I WAS LYING TO MYSELF. Tapos this year, I heard from Maysie that
they'd be coming back kaya ang aga aga palang I got tickets na
and it was wonderful :'-(
IMG_5337


8. Recently got Snapchat, and this was one of the many weird things
that Tisha has sent me
IMG_5413


9. To the #DaffyFanClub, this is for you!
My nephew's face is along C5!!!
IMG_5372


10. Simba watching Tracy eat
IMG_5387


11. Ate Diday gave us kids the task of filling up her raffle tickets -
so we had a contest (Who can write the most and who can write the nicest :-)) )
IMG_5393


12. Playing with things we found in Tisha's room
IMG_5410


13. I asked the cashiers at Ministop SDA to teach me how to 
swipe items and take payments :-)) Guys if you need help handling the 
cash register I am your guy!!!
IMG_5418


14. Attended Celine's parents' wedding anniversary.
Super umiyak kami ni Anne sa video super intense ng love story nila huhu
IMG_5485


15. Yay for seeing high school friends!!!
IMG_5487


16. Guys, kelan pa nagkaron ng fingers si Winnie the Pooh
IMG_5475


17. KSGDHKJHGFJHSGDFHJGSJDHFGJ
JKDHGFJSHDGKFJHGFKSHJGFKJSDHG
JSHDGFJHGFKSHGDFJHDSKFJHGDSKJ
I got a photo with Ryan and Garovs I die
IMG_5501


18. KSGDHKJHGFJHSGDFHJGSJDHFGJ
JKDHGFJSHDGKFJHGFKSHJGFKJSDHG
JSHDGFJHGFKSHGDFJHDSKFJHGDSKJ
I got a photo of Jujiin and Paulo I die
IMG_5499


19. I had OJT this summer - and I worked at St. Luke's!
They let me wear 20 pounds of fat :-D
_MG_4761


20. OJT work mainly consisted of taking pictures of everything in
the hospital. It was very fun. :-)
_MG_5259


21. Tired dog sleeping in a corner with all the wheelchairs!!!
_MG_5315



No comments:

Post a Comment