Monday, May 13, 2013

Life Updates: Part Three



1. What I make for myself during sleepless nights
IMG_4340



2. The cause of my sleepless nights
(Also the cause of my lack of blogging)
IMG_4344



3. The only photo I have of the first ever PORTFOL meeting I attended.
Grabe lang - I wasn't ready to experience all that debate over the exhibit's logo!
(I just want to have you know that the debate over the logo lasted way
past this meeting - sobrang grabe lang talaga pls)
IMG_4346


4. After those few meeting in Starbucks, the PORTFOL Admin meetings moved to my house.
It became a Sunday habit na (and honestly I feel a little sad that I don't see the same
people on Sundays anymore.) This is Gabon, who biked all the way from 
his house to Fort + all the way back
IMG_4354



5. This does not make sense.
IMG_4357


6. Can you count how many laptops are in this photo? 
Yes, Sunday meetings looked like this.
IMG_4358


7. This is what we look like when we're discussing a font size
IMG_4362


8. Sir Dodos wearing a Looney Tunes shirt.
He is one of the funniest teachers I've ever had
IMG_4381


9. They changed the computers at school!
IMG_4397


10. The UP guy was writing on the ground again
IMG_4415


11. Korra got so mad when we were stuck in traffic next to this truck. He was barking at the pigs
IMG_4445


12. We had a new pet dog one Sunday - Hehe Christian's so cute
IMG_4463


13. Sunday meeting at Starbucks - Patrick was enggry
(Joke lang he just wanted a photo because his phone matched his top)
IMG_4468


14. Three adorable sheep dogs at High Street (one is pooping)
IMG_4469


15. A lovely surprise from a lovely person
IMG_4471


16. I miss Sir Jesse. :-(
IMG_4475
IMG_4477
IMG_4479


17. A new doggie appeared in our lives - her name is Momo 
(And this time, she actually looks like the character I named her after)
IMG_4520


18. Black and White film from Sir Jay! 
Oh ehm I have been really tipid about these rolls.
I only plan to use them when a special event is about to happen
IMG_4529


19. For the Multimedia Arts Festival, I was the Finance Head.
I had nine magical finance heads from each section, so I got them 
adorable envelopes for their class money organization.
(Shout out to Sir Jet Tan, one of the nicest finance heads ever -
Rest in peace, everyone misses you. :-( )
IMG_4532


20. We found Sir Jesse refilling his class's aircon in the bathroom, LOL
IMG_4548


21. Aubrey and Monica took over my phone
IMG_4577





No comments:

Post a Comment