1. What I make for myself during sleepless nights
2. The cause of my sleepless nights
(Also the cause of my lack of blogging)
3. The only photo I have of the first ever PORTFOL meeting I attended.
Grabe lang - I wasn't ready to experience all that debate over the exhibit's logo!
(I just want to have you know that the debate over the logo lasted way
past this meeting - sobrang grabe lang talaga pls)
4. After those few meeting in Starbucks, the PORTFOL Admin meetings moved to my house.
It became a Sunday habit na (and honestly I feel a little sad that I don't see the same
people on Sundays anymore.) This is Gabon, who biked all the way from
his house to Fort + all the way back
5. This does not make sense.
6. Can you count how many laptops are in this photo?
Yes, Sunday meetings looked like this.
7. This is what we look like when we're discussing a font size
8. Sir Dodos wearing a Looney Tunes shirt.
He is one of the funniest teachers I've ever had
9. They changed the computers at school!
10. The UP guy was writing on the ground again
11. Korra got so mad when we were stuck in traffic next to this truck. He was barking at the pigs
12. We had a new pet dog one Sunday - Hehe Christian's so cute
13. Sunday meeting at Starbucks - Patrick was enggry
(Joke lang he just wanted a photo because his phone matched his top)
14. Three adorable sheep dogs at High Street (one is pooping)
15. A lovely surprise from a lovely person
16. I miss Sir Jesse. :-(
17. A new doggie appeared in our lives - her name is Momo
(And this time, she actually looks like the character I named her after)
18. Black and White film from Sir Jay!
Oh ehm I have been really tipid about these rolls.
I only plan to use them when a special event is about to happen
19. For the Multimedia Arts Festival, I was the Finance Head.
I had nine magical finance heads from each section, so I got them
adorable envelopes for their class money organization.
(Shout out to Sir Jet Tan, one of the nicest finance heads ever -
Rest in peace, everyone misses you. :-( )
20. We found Sir Jesse refilling his class's aircon in the bathroom, LOL
21. Aubrey and Monica took over my phone